What is Personal Branding & Why is It Important?
- Should you dress differently?
- Is it about how you speak?
- Is it what you post on LinkedIn or social media?
Beyond your industry reputation and the general impression you make on people, it’s now a digital footprint across time and space.
Good personal branding is hard and requires a tremendous amount of self-awareness, action and accountability to present yourself to the world adequately and properly.
How to Develop a Strong Personal Brand?
Keynote speaker Dr. Shi Bisset will advise participants on how to create your own personal brand vision by identifying the authentic you, which includes:
- Setting & prioritising your values,
- Identifying your passions and ideal traits,
- Getting feedback from your nearest & dearest,
- Determining where you want to be,
- Comparing the vision against your values.
Dr. Bisset will also share her insights on developing one’s professional brand and making the image consistent, creative, memorable and credible.
No-show Policy: Please note you must cancel your reservation in writing to the event contact staff 24 hours in advance. No-shows without prior notification will be charged a no-show fee of RMB100.
Walk-in Policy: Please note that members who attend the event without prior reservation will be charged a walk-in fee of RMB50 if spaces are still available.