CanCham's HR Committee is pleased to invite you to its event "How Leading Employers Identify And Assess Top Talent." As the founder and CEO of a highly-regarded recruitment firm that's been placing top talent within global companies in China for over 20 years, Larry Wang will provide his insights and tips on how the most successful hiring managers identify and assess talent in this market. In particular, his talk will reveal:
- The 3 most critical things that top employers and senior executives try to determine in any candidate
- How to tell how well a person can really do what they say they can do
- How to assess the strength of a person's soft skills
- How to determine if someone is a good fit for your company and job situation
Whether you're an employer or prospective job candidate, Mr. Wang's hiring and talent assessment insights will help you perform better and raise your ability to get the result you seek in any job interview situation.
- Limited space - register ASAP!
- Want member pricing? Become a member today: www.cancham.asia/apply-membership/
- The seminar will be conducted in English
All fapiao requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2:00 PM, September 4th, 2018 with the following details:
- Guest Name
- Company Name
- Fapiao Title
- Tax Number
- Fapiao amount requested (must be the amount paid)
All requested fapiao can be picked up at the event or the CanCham office (one fapiao per person). Cost for delivery of the fapiao will be the responsibility of the recipient.