ABOUT THE EVENT
Are you a business leader seeking to Inspire by connecting and aligning with your stakeholders?
Are you a senior executive trying to deal with multiple stressors and still be a high performer?
Are you a decision maker in people development with an intent to cultivate a sense of happiness and unified meaning that permeates the workplace?
You are invited to experience Search Inside Yourself (SIY), the leadership program that introduces practical tools for focus, self-awareness and resilience.
Backed by world experts in neuroscience, mindfulness and emotional intelligence, Search Inside Yourself has already changed thousands of lives in over 100 cities around the world. Born at Google in 2007 with unprecedented popularity among Google employees, this leadership program spread to Ford, SAP, LinkedIn, American Express, Roche and other global corporations.
The SIY program in English was conducted in China for the first time in December 2016 in Shanghai followed by (3) more workshops in 2017 and 2018. There have been close to 200 attendees from companies and associations such as Merck, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), YUM!, Deloitte, Tod's Luxury, Thermo Fisher, ADIDAS, Shanghai Centre, Dow, National Football League (NFL), Harley-Davidson, Shanghai American School, China Business News Daily, Jiemian Media, Didi Chuxing, McCain Foods, Crain Company, American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai, Australian Chamber of Commerce, MBA Bibles and Smart Shanghai.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
SIY teaches emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration and effective leadership.
- Learn mindfulness and attention training to increase your self-awareness, which can be applied to a wide variety of situations to respond thoughtfully, rather than react defensively.
- Develop your empathy to communicate more effectively.
- Increase your resilience and bounce back from setbacks with a growth-oriented mindset.
- Create head space to unleash creativity and innovative thinking.
- Putting all of these traits into practice creates a positive emotional and mental state which is the foundation of strong and inspiring leadership presence.
Over two days in person and four weeks of virtual follow-up, the SIY program is focused on equipping you with a set of practical skills to take back to your workplace and apply immediately.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Leaders that seek to Inspire by connecting and aligning with their stakeholders
- Senior executives dealing with multiple stressors and still be high performers
- Human resource decision makers that seek to cultivate a sense of happiness and unified meaning that permeates the workplace.
2-DAY WORKSHOP OUTLINE
SESSION 1 DAY 1 (AM): Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence and Self Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence
SESSION 2 DAY 1 (PM): Self Regulation and Motivation
- Emotional Regulation
- Self Regulation
- Understanding Triggers
SESSION 3 DAY 2 (AM): Motivation and Empathy
- Development Trust
- Political Awareness
SESSION 4 DAY 2(pm): Empathy and Social Skills
- Leading with compassion
- Communicating with insight
- Neuroscience of compassion
- Team building model
- Difficult conversations
For registration, please contact email@example.com
Regular Price: 8,000 RMB
Early Bird price: 7,000 RMB by Friday, October 26th
Group Price: 7,000 RMB for up to 5 pax