The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai welcomes you to the CanCham Annual General Meeting 2021 on March 31st .
The AGM will include an election for the Board of Directors of CanCham, thus we encourage all members to attend the meeting and vote. The Board of Directors are elected to represent the membership and to oversee the activities of the Chamber with respect to executing the Chamber's Mission Statement. The Chamber of Commerce solicits a board with a wealth of China experience seeking to lend their support to the Canadian business community.
- You may vote if you are either an Individual member or the voting representative of a Platinum, Corporate, Government & Trade Association or Academy member.
- If you are unable to attend the CanCham AGM in person in order to cast your votes, please kindly inform us at email@example.com before 5:30 PM on March 30th. In this case, you can still vote through an absentee ballot that will be sent to you. The instructions of how to vote through the absentee ballot will be attached in that email.
- This event is free to CanCham members. Non-members may attend but cannot vote.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR AGM 2021:
- Tuesday, March 30th. Last day for members to submit their absentee votes
- Wednesday, March 31st. 2021 AGM and Election of the Board
- Wednesday, April 21st. 1st Board Meeting