M&A and Private Equity Best Practice Sharing
About this Event
This forum will focus on the hot topics of investment, cross-border M&A and private equity under the current economic environment, and in-depth discussions to help Chinese enterprises understand cross-border investment strategies, tax regimes, legal risks and potential cultural conflicts. Also proven solutions will be demonstrated that help Chinese companies conduct cross-border M&A deals.
- A half-day of insights, ideas and networking with China cross-border M&A, PE and investment experts
- Learn about the latest trends and best practices in M&A and PE
- 15+ industrial leading speakers, 150+ participants from corporate investment department and investment banks
- Main forum, networking and cocktail
Panel Topics to be Discussed
- China M&A and Private Equity Market Opportunity and Trends 2020
- Regulatory Updates from China and Abroad
- Key Success Factors of M&A Transactions
- Best Practices in the Current Fundraising Climate
- M&A Insights in Specific Industries
- And more…
Confirmed Speakers and Panelists
- Xiaoshu Wang, Senior M&A Counsel, Tencent
- Chen Bing, Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
- Josh Shin, Partner, Fangda Partners
- Ritwik Ghosh, VP, CDH Investment
- Daniel He, M&A Partner, JunHe LLP
- Mathias Boyer, Chief Representative, Danske Bank
- Wei Lu, Mergers and Acquisitions Director, Faurecia
- Dani Yang, Global Data, Bloomberg L.P.
- Michael Chu, Senior VP, Haitong Securities Co., Ltd
- Ruifen Xu, Founding Partner, RIC Capital Management Limited
- Penny Chu, Director, Deloitte
- John Yuan, Senior Director, M&A Community
- Jay Chan, Founder & Partner & CEO, FOF Weekly
- Tony Wang, Partner, Nordic Match
- And more…
Get more event info, please check at https://mnacommunity.com/
About M&A Community
An international organization committed to building an M&A community on a global scale. We hope this community can be the platform for sharing and networking for M&A professionals around the world.
- We have teams in EU, USA, China and Latin America and organize a series of M&A conferences, forums, matchmaking roadshows, media and roundtables, cocktail parties, interviews every year.
20% Off For CanCham Members
For the members based in China, you may use the discount code "cancham2020" at: https://yoopay.cn/event/mnaforum
For members outside of China or without Chinese payment options, please use "cancham2020" at: https://mnaforum.eventbrite.hk, so you can pay by PayPal or bank card.