Testimonies from recent Master Class senior manager participants:
"I would highly recommend this Master Class for senior managers, as it gives genuinely new and very useful ideas for dealing with a VUCA context"
Karl Hudson, Regional Director North Asia, Suttons International"
"This method is the best ever to get better employee satisfaction and engagement, better cooperation, quicker development with better results for less effort and stress."
Delia Giangregorio COO, GBMax Ltd (Max Mara China)
A Master Class introducing a new and international award-winning approach to organizational leadership that has demonstrably helped leaders around the world to deal with Covid19 uncertainties and beyond.
"We needed our leaders to change their mindset, learn to accept uncertainty and navigate smoothly in a VUCA world. CAL has been a great help." Sophie Wu, CCO, Alibaba.
Completed in advance:
- Self- assessment for teams/organization being led, looking at the principles need for dynamic and agile self-organization. Participants will be able to compare their own confidential score with cohort peers as well as a global normative data base.
- Individual self-assessment that shows how agile/adaptive, responsive, effective, balanced and overall enabling the choices of leadership strategy are (available in Chinese and English). Highly customized report will give specific suggestions for further exploration in the master class. Participants will be able to compare their own confidential score with cohort peers as well as a global normative data base.
Participants will receive:
A high impact interactive experiential workshop that will introduce a genuinely new approach (NOT "old wine, new bottle"!). This will cover:
- WHY leadership paradigm needs to change based on modern western complexity science
- WHAT principles need to be in place, so as to leverage hidden potential that commonly exists in teams and organizations
- HOW to get faster and better results in uncertain times for less stress
- Customized and confidential individual report on leadership capability
- Customized and confidential report on team/organization being led
- Signed copy of book "Future Leadership" (Chinese copy) – discount for English version
- Learning log to capture key action points to take away and try out
- Aide memoire of key points
After Master Class:
- One-on-one coaching session if needed
- Access to articles and further reading
- Discount for further CAL workshops
Participants can send their questions in advance using the registration form.
In case of cancellation, please kindly note you must email the CanCham Events Team email@example.com before 6 pm, 30 December. Due to the service charges of Event Bank and online payment platforms, we can only partially refund up to 90% of your ticket price and payment will be processed within 14 days after the event via your original payment method. However, it is non-refundable for cancellation request made beyond the above mentioned timeframe.