CanCham is honored to cohost with DCCC, FBCS and Benelux Chamber of Commerce to present you Risk Management In The New Normal on April 8 at Kartel Private Lounge.
As China and its economic market are slowly recovering from the pandemic crisis, the Chinese government has passed new regulations to serve and stimulate the investment market. It can be seen as the most crucial time for your business to get a deeper understanding to these beneficial policies and aim for cost efficiency during the post-Covid-19 phase.
Business should not forget risks including financial risks, strategy risks and business risks when they are operating in these times. The goal is to be able to utilize different cost saving mechanisms while mitigating risks in order to build a business that is more resilient and sustainable.
We are delighted to welcome three experts to give information on the following points:
Partner at Acadia Advisory Group
- Introduce tax breaks available to SMEs and companies doing business in the encouraged industries
- Discuss general savings in daily business operations
Alice (Qiao) Peng
Partners at R&P China Lawyers
- Best practices to manage legal risk in terms of compliance
- Ways of reducing the legal risk in government investigation
Founder and General Manager of Asian Risks Management Services Ltd
- How to cover the legal liability of officers and all persons in a managing or decision making position in a company when it comes to :
- Accounting issues including HR
- Violation of laws and criminal liabilities
Amanda Han (Moderator)
Director of Business Development and Marketing at Asian Risks Management Services Ltd
Tickets include snacks and 2 drinks!