Associate Entrepreneur Corporate Membership
This is a 12-month membership
This membership includes 3 member slot(s)
Associate Entrepreneur Corporate Membership shall be open to corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships or other legal entities formed, founded, or incorporated outside Canada, subject to the relevant provisions of Chinese law, and which have demonstrated links to or interest in Canada. Associate Membership shall only be by invitation of the Board of Directors of the Chamber.
Associate Entrepreneur Corporate Members enjoy privileges of full CanCham Entrepreneur Corporate Membership benefits, but are unable to run for a position on The CanCham Board of Directors.
- 3 membership cards distributed allowing up to 3 staff to attend CanCham events at member price and utilize the Access Program
- Obtain valuable intelligence and meet the right people at preferential membership rates at all CanCham events
- Seize business opportunities: first right to business referrals with regards to your company's specialty
- Raise your company's profile: listing in CanCham's online membership directory, Chinese Language E-Catalogue, ￼member news, business referrals, listing in CanCham's e-newsletter, marketing services at membership rates
- promote your company's specialty: submit articles for CanCham's e-newsletter; join CanCham committees; speak at CanCham events
- Expand your company's clientele: Access Program is created specifically for company members to market their products and services and expand their business reach
- Participation in CanCham's Group Insurance Plan
- Virtual Office Services: bilingual receptionist & call forwarding, discounted meeting & boardroom packages, mail handling & forwarding (additional fee applies)
- HR support: list job descriptions on the CanCham website and other social media platforms
Membership Refund Policy